Friday, February 1, 2013

My apologies

I will admit it, I have been horrible at keeping up this blog.  To those of you who have been faithfully keeping up in hopes this site would be updated more regularly, as I promised, I am especially sorry.  I want to say that this will change, but because so many things keep coming up in my life, I know that I won't necessarily be able to keep that promise.

However, I know there will be a lot of updates coming up for a while.  Because I have been so far behind for several months, I'm going to release one new blog every other day until I catch up.  Then, after that, I will be doing a lot of work in preparation for releasing all the expansions this July during the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg.  So there will be a lot of updates during that time, (unless I get so busy making the updates I don't have time to write in the blog.

Anyway, sorry for the delay, and I'm going to start releasing as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment